Androgenic Alopecia Q & AAsk a Question
Male pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia) is an inheritable condition that increases in frequency with age. Approximately 50% of males are affected by male pattern baldness, while almost 90% of men over 80 are affected by hair loss. While there is no cure for male pattern baldness, there are some treatments that help to manage hair loss.There are no questions.
- Will using condoms protect from syphilis?
- Dandruff shampoo is aggravating my hair seborrheic dermatitis?
- Itchy sore skin above butt?
- How do i get rid of my chronic eczema?
- Bicycle riding and impotence
- Pain killers and impotence?
- Link between smoking and impotence?
- Hypertension and Impotence medication together?
- Viagra for diabetes erectile dysfunction
- High blood pressure and impotence.