Trichomoniasis vs. Bacteria Vaginosis?
How can you know the difference between trichomoniasis and bacteria Vaginosis?
Trich vs BV
Trich is an STD infection where as Bacterial vaginosis could occur from something internal like a PH imbalance.
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is the most common cause of vaginal infection. It is not considered to be a sexually transmitted infection BV is caused by an imbalance of naturally occurring bacterial flora, and should not be confused with yeast infection (candidiasis), or infection with Trichomonas vaginalis (trichomoniasis), which are not caused by bacteria.
- can wierd rashes develope from untreated trichomoniasis
- can you get trich from water resourviers? Thats one option I was given.
- how long after treatment do u have 2 wait 2 have sex?
- Types of vaginal infections?
- Trichomoniasis vs. Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Trichomoniasis symptoms in men?
- Trichomoniasis symptoms in women?