Survival rate of breast cancer?
What are the chances of recovery from breast cancer?
Expert Answers (1)
Breast cancer survival depends on early detection or recurrence
The following list provides some statistical details on a patient s chances at recovery from breast cancer
- If breast cancer is detected early, there is a 98% chance of being alive ten years after undergoing breast cancer treatment.
- 80% of women who undergo treatment shortly after detecting a lump in the breast will still be alive 10 years after the breast cancer treatment.
- If a patient has not had a recurrence of cancer five years after their treatment then their chances of developing breast cancer again drops significantly
- Prognosis for Stage 2 breast cancer patients with lumpectomy and Tamoxifen?
- What can cause swollen, tender axillary lymph nodes in a woman?
- my daughter who is 9 has a lump on her left nipple since 6 days now.
- Prevent weight gain after methoxrexate chemotherapy?
- Appropriate age of mammogram?
- Increased risk of breast cancer if relatives have cancer?
- Survival rate of breast cancer?
- How to lower the risk of breast cancer?
- Damage to lymph system during breast cancer treatment?
- Breast lump in preteenage girl?