Pregnancy problems with gonorrhea
Expert Answers (1)
Severe health risks with gonorrhea and pregnancy
A pregnant woman infected with gonorrhea is at an increased risk of
- Premature birth
- Infecting the baby with gonorrhea during delivery.
A gonorrhea infection in a baby can lead to blindness, joint infection, or a life-threatening blood infection.
- I have a doubt about gonorrhea
- What is the risk for std?
- What kind of testing for gonorrhea?
- Pregnancy problems with gonorrhea
- Untreated gonorrhea?
- Antibiotic treatments for gonorrhea