Hypertension and Impotence medication together?
My medication for high blood pressure is causing difficulty with erections. Can impotence drugs (viagra, cialis) be used to overcome my erectile dysfunction?
Hypertension drugs and impotence.
Beta-blockers such as propranolol (Inderal) can have major side effects of impotence. These erectile problems caused by hypertension drugs can often be treated with ED medications such as sildenafil (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis), or vardenafil (Levitra). Viagra can temporarily lower your blood pressure, which may lead to some dizziness.
You should always discuss side effects of medications with your physician. Depending on your case, there may be other hypertension drugs that may have less impotence side effects. (Calcium channel blockers, ACE inhibitors, alpha blockers)
- Printer Ink- End To absolve Printing Solutions
- Bicycle riding and impotence
- Pain killers and impotence?
- Link between smoking and impotence?
- Hypertension and Impotence medication together?
- Viagra for diabetes erectile dysfunction
- Link between impotence and diabetes?
- High blood pressure and impotence.