How to lower the risk of breast cancer?
Obesity is a major risk factor
The biggest risk factor to developing breast cancer, aside from family history, is being overweight. Obesity increases a woman s risk of developing breast cancer by 30 percent.
Excessive consumption of alcohol also increases a woman s chances of developing breast cancer.
- Prognosis for Stage 2 breast cancer patients with lumpectomy and Tamoxifen?
- What can cause swollen, tender axillary lymph nodes in a woman?
- my daughter who is 9 has a lump on her left nipple since 6 days now.
- Prevent weight gain after methoxrexate chemotherapy?
- Appropriate age of mammogram?
- Increased risk of breast cancer if relatives have cancer?
- Survival rate of breast cancer?
- How to lower the risk of breast cancer?
- Damage to lymph system during breast cancer treatment?
- Breast lump in preteenage girl?