High blood pressure and impotence.
Can hypertension or high blood pressure cause impotence in men?
Hypertension is found in many men with erectile dysfunction .
ED is also linked to hypertension. About a third of men with high blood pressure will have some level of erectile dysfunction.
However, many hypertension drugs (thiazides or beta-blocking drugs) can actually worsen side effects of sexual dysfunction. Thiazides cause a higher rate of erectile dysfunction than beta-blocking drugs. Another class of drugs called angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors however can slightly improve sexual performance.
- Printer Ink- End To absolve Printing Solutions
- Bicycle riding and impotence
- Pain killers and impotence?
- Link between smoking and impotence?
- Hypertension and Impotence medication together?
- Viagra for diabetes erectile dysfunction
- Link between impotence and diabetes?
- High blood pressure and impotence.