Will a change of diet or a reduction of stress levels prevent acne?
I noticed that I get acne flare ups during finals week. Is there a link between stress and acne?
Reducing stress and changing your diet will not clear up or prevent acne. There is a misconception that acne is triggered by foods such as:
- Fatty foods
There is no scientific evidence that diet or stress influences acne.
- What are the various types of acne lesions?
- Will a change of diet or a reduction of stress levels prevent acne?
- What is accutane and how does it treat acne?
- What are the best prescription medications to treat Acne?
- Are there any effective OTC medications for acne?
- What factors can worsen acne?