Bicycle riding and impotence
Can cycling afftect a male or woman's sex life negatively?
Long term cycling can cause impotence in men
Bike seats (Bicycle seat neuropathy) can cause erectile problems in men by compressing the blood vessels and nerves that supply the male genitals.
25% of long term male and women cyclists often report numbness and less sensitivity in the groin. Groin tingliness can sometimes last longer than a week.
However, a woman's anatomy is such that compression to the artery and nerve may be less severe than a man's. Therefore, it would be more difficult for a woman to experience sexual problems from long term bicycle riding.
Specific recommendations to decrease nerve and vascular compression can lower the risk of bike-induced impotence:
- Using a wider bicycle seat
- Switching to a noseless seat
- Changing posture to a more upright position
- Using a gel saddle
- Tilting the seat downwards
- Printer Ink- End To absolve Printing Solutions
- Bicycle riding and impotence
- Pain killers and impotence?
- Link between smoking and impotence?
- Hypertension and Impotence medication together?
- Viagra for diabetes erectile dysfunction
- Link between impotence and diabetes?
- High blood pressure and impotence.