Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) Articles
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) Pictures
Atopic dermatitis (eczema) is a chronic skin condition that causes patches of dry, scaly skin and is often extremely itchy. Eczema causes the outermost layers of the skin (epidermis) to turn very dry and causes the skin to flake, thicken, and crack.
Atopic Dermatitis in Child
Atopic dermatitis affecting the chest area. Red patchy skin that feels like sandpaper.
Atopic Dermatitis on baby cheeks
Atopic dermatitis presenting as red , rough textured skin with some peeling of skin.
Contact allergic dermatitis on the hand & fingers
After multiple exposures to an allergen, such as rubber or some metals, the skin develops an eczema rash.
Atopic dermatitis presenting as "Cradle cap", which involves redness and scaly scalp skin.
Discoid Eczema: nummular eczema pic
Discoid or circular shaped eczema patches is typically found on the limbs and is very itchy.
- How do i get rid of my chronic eczema?
- Can breastfeeding reduce my child's risk of developing eczema?
- Does childhood eczema cause asthma?
- Does chronic eczema go away with time?
- Is daily bathing bad for people who suffer from chronic eczema?
- How is eczema linked to other allergies?
- Are steroids a safe treatment method for eczema?