July 13, 2010
One of the natural signs of aging is wrinkling of the skin. As a person ages, elastin and collagen located in the dermal layer of the skin will start to break down.
June 28, 2010
ndependent research studies find that Avandia (a diabetes medicine) increases a patient's risk of heart of complications. An article in the Journal of the American Medical Association suggested that patients can receive the same benefits from Avandia by taking a similar drug called Actos, but subject themselves to lower heart risks.
June 17, 2010
Menopause treatments and healthy living recommendations
- Avoid foods that can trigger hot flashes, such as caffeine, alcohol, or spicy food.
- Calcium supplements are import...
May 17, 2010
Top 3 causes of damaged skin
March 30, 2010
The skin is the largest organ of the human body and it is very important to take good care of it. Here are 5 quick tips on how to prevent skin damage
- Treatments for HPV?
- Will using condoms protect from syphilis?
- Dandruff shampoo is aggravating my hair seborrheic dermatitis?
- Itchy sore skin above butt?
- How do i get rid of my chronic eczema?
- Bicycle riding and impotence
- Pain killers and impotence?
- Link between smoking and impotence?
- Hypertension and Impotence medication together?
- Viagra for diabetes erectile dysfunction