Health Topics - P
Perioral dermatitis is a skin condition that forms red papules around the face, specifically the mouth, chin, and cheeks. Perioral dermatitis is much more common in women between the ages of 18 and 45.Reference
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a condition where the parts of a woman's body which regulates ovulation and the reproductive cycle (pituitary gland in the brain and ovaries) overproduce certain hormones causing women to develop hormonal imbalances and irregular menstrual periods.Reference
Prostate Cancer effects 1 in 10 men.Reference
- Will using condoms protect from syphilis?
- Dandruff shampoo is aggravating my hair seborrheic dermatitis?
- Itchy sore skin above butt?
- How do i get rid of my chronic eczema?
- Bicycle riding and impotence
- Pain killers and impotence?
- Link between smoking and impotence?
- Hypertension and Impotence medication together?
- Viagra for diabetes erectile dysfunction
- High blood pressure and impotence.