Health Topics - H
Herpes labialis (cold sore, fever blister) is a commonly occurring ailment. Approximately one-third of all infected patients suffer relapses. Herpes labialis is a rash of the skin and mucous membranes (in particular, the lips) and is characterized by erythema and blisters that are preceded and accompanied by burning pain.Reference
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV for short) is the virus that causes AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome). AIDS is a serious, life-threatening illness that has a variety of symptoms.Reference
Hives (urticaria) are a common skin problem that affects up to 25% of people at some point in their lives. Hives are characterized by inflamed itchy, red raised marks on the skin.Reference
Human papillomavirus, or HPV, is a group of over 100 viruses that can cause warts and certain types of cancers. HPV is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections around the world. There are many types of HPV, all of which can lead to different health outcomes.
- Will using condoms protect from syphilis?
- Dandruff shampoo is aggravating my hair seborrheic dermatitis?
- Itchy sore skin above butt?
- How do i get rid of my chronic eczema?
- Bicycle riding and impotence
- Pain killers and impotence?
- Link between smoking and impotence?
- Hypertension and Impotence medication together?
- Viagra for diabetes erectile dysfunction
- High blood pressure and impotence.