Health Topics - G
Genital warts are small, skin-colored bumps that look like tiny cauliflowers. They can be on or inside the genitals.Reference
Gonorrhea is an infection caused by germs. It can affect a woman's cervix (the opening to the womb) and a man's penis. It also can affect the rectal area, throat, and eyes.
- Will using condoms protect from syphilis?
- Dandruff shampoo is aggravating my hair seborrheic dermatitis?
- Itchy sore skin above butt?
- How do i get rid of my chronic eczema?
- Bicycle riding and impotence
- Pain killers and impotence?
- Link between smoking and impotence?
- Hypertension and Impotence medication together?
- Viagra for diabetes erectile dysfunction
- High blood pressure and impotence.