Health Topics - C
Nearly all cervical cancers are caused by infection from certain strains of the human papillomavirus (HPV). HPV is the most common sexually transmitted virus that affects an estimated 5o to 80% of all adults.Reference
Chlamydia trachomatis is the most common bacterial cause of sexually transmitted infections. In the USA in 2006, more than one million cases of chlamydial infection were reported to the CDC.Reference
Contact dermatitis is a generic medical term that refers to skin inflammation caused by any type of irritant. Upon direct contact with the irritant, the skin develops into an itchy red rash that usually goes away within a few hours.
- Will using condoms protect from syphilis?
- Dandruff shampoo is aggravating my hair seborrheic dermatitis?
- Itchy sore skin above butt?
- How do i get rid of my chronic eczema?
- Bicycle riding and impotence
- Pain killers and impotence?
- Link between smoking and impotence?
- Hypertension and Impotence medication together?
- Viagra for diabetes erectile dysfunction
- High blood pressure and impotence.