Syphilis, a sexually transmitted infection caused by Treponema pallidum, is a common infection worldwide with an estimated 10-12 million new infections each year.Reference
Trichomoniasis infection (trich) is a common cause of vaginal irritation in women and is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases.Reference
Vulvovaginal candidiasis more commonly known as vaginal yeast infection, is a condition where the vulva (the exterior female organs which includes the labia, clitoris and the entrance to the vagina), becomes inflamed and irritated when the level of yeast (candida) increases relative to normally occurring protective bacteria in the vaginal region.Reference
Varicose veins are knotted swollen veins that collect abnormal amounts of blood, which causes them to appear dark blue or purple. It is more common for the veins in the legs and feet to become varicose...Reference
One of the natural signs of aging is wrinkling of the skin. As a person ages, elastin and collagen located in the dermal layer of the skin will start to break down.
- Will using condoms protect from syphilis?
- Dandruff shampoo is aggravating my hair seborrheic dermatitis?
- Itchy sore skin above butt?
- How do i get rid of my chronic eczema?
- Bicycle riding and impotence
- Pain killers and impotence?
- Link between smoking and impotence?
- Hypertension and Impotence medication together?
- Viagra for diabetes erectile dysfunction
- High blood pressure and impotence.