Erectile Dysfunction Articles
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction ED
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction
Possible psychological causes of ED include:
- Unresolved relationship problems with your partner.
ED can often have both physical and psychological causes. For example, if you have diabetes, it may be difficult for you to get an erection, which may cause you to become anxious about the situation. The combination of diabetes and anxiety may lead to an episode of ED.
See related articles
- Link between impotence and diabetes?
- High blood pressure and impotence.
- Viagra for diabetes erectile dysfunction
- Hypertension and Impotence medication together?
- Link between smoking and impotence?
- Pain killers and impotence?
- Bicycle riding and impotence